TL & LTL Services
D'Alliance Motors specializes in providing a full-range of both “less than truckload” (LTL) and “truckload” (TL) shipping services on our step-decks and flatbeds across North America.
No one is more committed to client satisfaction than our team. D'Alliance Motors delivers your shipments to the desired destination on your schedule.
Precision utilizes satellite tracking so our clients are able to monitor their shipments online in real- time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also provide email proof-of-delivery D'Alliance Motors notifications.
When moving with D'Alliance Motors you can be confident that your shipment will reach its destination safely and on schedule.
We have an extensive range of quality configurations to ensure your needs are met and your project runs smoothly, efficiently and economically. D'Alliance Motors has the right equipment.
International Freight Service – We offer international freight service across North America FTL or LTL. Our drivers are trained and experienced in customs’ procedures to ensure quick border clearance.
- Flatbed – LTL/FTL service across North America, including oversized loads. Multiple axle and deck variations are available.
- Intermodal – Intermodal services for deliveries door to door, ramp to door and door to ramp, with expandable chassis to accommodate all container sizes.
- Temperature-Controlled – reefer and heated service throughout North America. Drivers are trained to ensure all perishable and temperature sensitive freight is kept at required temperatures. Environmentally emission compliant trailers. Let us take the stress out of transporting your perishable commodities.
- Local Service – Local LTL and FTL is also provided with experienced city drivers who have the skills required to navigate the modern busy cities.
- Our Fleet – Is comprised of 90% plus of late model power units and matching equipment. If required, a power unit can be provided with a driver to be used with your trailer. The fleet is maintained on a monthly maintenance program which is overseen by our safety and compliance department. All trucks and trailers are air ride equipped providing a smooth ride for your freight. Any breakdown during service will be resolved with a replacement unit in a timely manner.
Why D’Alliance Motors
At D’Alliance Motors, we offer people driven solutions, which provide the best results for your customers through a cost-benefit proposition. D’Alliance Motors differentiates itself by providing following additions:
- 24 hour dispatch
- Specialized drivers
- Detailed billing
- Focus on driver retention
- Monthly equipment maintenance reports
- Driver training and upgrades
- Uniformed and professional drivers
- Value added services
- Satellite tracking
24 Hour Dispatch
D’Alliance Motors employee will be available 24/7 to assist you in a timely and professional manner.
We partner with your company to meet your logistics needs. It is important to us that all your project requirements are satisfied. If you did not find what you need listed above, please give us a call at (905) 677-5312 and speak to one of our knowledgeable and experienced specialists.
Great customer service relies on understanding what our customers need, anticipating problems, resolving complaints quickly and courteously and developing new, innovative services that fit into people’s busy lifestyles. We want our customers to trust us and have confidence in our service.